Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish, and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s theme is a Valentine’s freebie, so I chose to do books with Love in the title that I want to read.
- P.S. I Love You – Cecelia Ahern
- Love Your Life – Sophie Kinsella
- Eat Pray Love – Elizabeth Gilbert
- Love The One You’re With – Emily Giffin
- Love You, Love You Not – Jo Watson
- The Love Story Of Missy Carmichael – Beth Morrey
- Love Lettering – Kate Clayborn
- Did My Love Life Shrink In The Wash? – Kristen Bailey
- Love At First – Kate Clayborn
- Love And Other Words – Christina Lauren
Have you read any of the books on this list? Are any of these on your TBR?
5 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Love”
There are so many books out there that have love in their titles!
My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-conversation-hearts-on-covers
Good list! Cecelia Ahern is so wonderful–love her books.
Can’t go wrong with books that have love in the title for Valentine’s Day!
I just finished Love at First and it was my first five-star read of the year! I need to read Love Lettering now. Great list! ❤