Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme this week is the most recent additions to my book collection. This list is a combinaton of books I received as gifts for Christmas, a few I bought from the local second-hand bookstore, and a few I bought on Kindle/Audible.
- The Glass Castle – Jeannette Walls
- Songs Of The Humpback Whale – Jodi Picoult
- The Body In The Woods – April Henry
- The One – John Marrs
- Rips & Tears – Andrew Rivas
- Her Perfect Family – Teresa Driscoll
- The Paid Bridesmaid – Sariah Wilson
- The Girl On The Platform – Ellie Midwood
- Wylding Hall – Elizabeth Hand
- My Best Friend’s Exorcism – Grady Hendrix
Have you read any of the books on this list? Let me know your thoughts!