Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme this week is supposed to be new -to-me authors I discovered in 2021, but I decided instead to continue on from last weeks post (link) about 2021 releases I was excited for and didn’t actually read. Last week I made a list of the thrillers I had wanted to read but didn’t. This week it is the turn of the contemporary novels.
- Second First Impressions – Sally Thorne
- People We Meet On Vacation – Emily Henry
- The Love Hypothesis – Ali Hazelwood
- The Ex Talk – Rachel Lynn Solomon
- One Last Stop – Casey McQuiston
- Instructions For Dancing – Nicola Yoon
- The Highland Fling – Meghan Quinn
- The Road Trip – Beth O’Leary
- The Layover – Lacie Waldon
- Have We Met? – Camille Baker
Have you read any of these books? Let me know your thoughts!